How much usually website maintenance cost India, what does someone who maintains the website, and ultimately, they are vulnerable to scams or deception due to their technical ignorance.
Many times it happens that entrepreneurs and companies decide to digitize their business or create their own website without having a minimum knowledge of what website maintenance is?
In this article, we are going to address these questions one by one to clarify any type of doubt about website maintenance so that you are clear about everything that it entails and therefore what you can demand and what cost it would be advisable to assume for the maintenance of your website. Are you ready?
Perhaps you have renewed your current web presence, or developed and designed a new web page, with all the effort that this implies, and that’s it? No. The work has just begun.
A website is not a goal but a medium, an additional channel in a business strategy. It is not a goal but a path. A website is alive, and after its birth, we must accompany it in its growth and development.
We have to do revisions and maintenance tasks, and only then, will it offer a better service to us and our customers.
Why is website maintenance important?
Imagine for a moment that they speak very highly of a physical store, you enter and everything is mixed up, there are blackouts, the products are wrongly placed or very far away, or they have not even cleaned it in months … obviously it would generate distrust in you and you would end up going other. And you would go to another with greater ease even if you know that in that same street there are 30 similar stores, imagine the importance of having everything in its place, careful, tidy, updated and well done and presented.
“Website maintenance to give you an idea we could say is” marketing at the digital point of sale “and involves periodic control of all files, structures, files, security … of your website, that is, that everything works correctly, is updated and meets the principles of web usability , so that users navigate comfortably, like your website, and are likely to return “
It is useless to have an online store with a very elaborate development if over time the data is outdated, no aspect of the web is improved or user behavior is analyzed, nor is anything done to improve the user experience in the web, or new products/services or functionalities are added that can get more conversions, the links with errors are not fixed, etc. It would be like leaving the online store to fate.
Web maintenance, therefore, is not that it is more or less important than the creation, design, and development of the website, but it is an equally vital aspect that must be properly worked and controlled for your website to be successful.
Compatibility of your website with different browsers
Why does my website look different in different browsers?
The appearance of web pages depending on the browser has always been a complication for designers. The reason is very simple, the appearance of the website may vary due to:
- The visit operating system (OS).
- The screen resolution of the visit.
- The way in which the browser interprets the content.
- Browsers do not process pages pixel by pixel.
- They read the entire code and produce a complete version depending on the code.
Therefore, there are differences in the interpretation code and, for this reason, it is necessary to review how the content is displayed in different browsers and operating systems. At brel, we offer our clients the service of adapting their web pages to the main browsers.
An entire web page should look the same in any browser. Unfortunately, there is no simple solution for this. It is necessary to review the specifications of each browser periodically and make the necessary changes in the code.
In short, it is necessary to review your website in as many browsers and operating systems as possible. If you find any errors, please contact us and we will offer you the best possible solutions.
What activities are carried out for a website maintenance service?
Mainly, good website maintenance requires doing (among many others) the following tasks:
- Guarantee the security of the website, eliminate vulnerabilities.
- Making adjustments to the server to optimize load times.
- Analysis and review of functionalities and in general all the operation of the website ( web consulting ).
- Development and insertion of new pages on the website.
- Updating of product/service catalogs, images, content, texts.
- Creation of sections, buttons, panels.
- Implementation of new payment methods.
- Creation of FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
- Analysis and repair of broken links, errors.
- Creation of a sitemap (very important for SEO ).
- Add, delete or replace files and update their extensions as needed.
- Optimization of page loading speed through code analysis. Form programming, subscriptions … Modification of prices of products/services.
The incredible benefits of an agency doing website maintenance for you
- Update the web design or web restyling: a web page has to be renewed with the regularity of no more than 3-5 years. Failure to do so can harm the positioning of your website in Google and the deterioration of your brand.
- Update web content: monthly we add new content to energize the web page and make it have value for users and search engines. It is important that this content is exclusive and that it provides extra differentiating content.
- Apply security updates and patches to servers and software: Security problems are discovered in server software or web applications with some regularity. Leaving them without updating means running the risk of being attacked and suffering information theft, spam, or other fraudulent activities, or simply taking our website out of service.
- Update obsolete versions: used software versions end their life (no longer have technical support) and must be replaced by new versions, such as website maintenance service you ensure that your website will always be uptime and will have professional support. . By not having technical support, the security problems that appear are not corrected, leaving the websites that use these versions at risk. By having our
- Web analytics and Heatmap: it is about knowing relevant information about who and how our website is used. A website must be constantly evolving, and the decisions we make must be based on tangible data from analytics and reports. Many times what we perceive as the best for our website is not the same as what our customers think. We analyze your website monthly and provide relevant reports on what to do and how to improve your image on the Internet.
Cost of website maintenance
Our basic plan of ₹2999 per month covers everything you need for the proper functioning of your website. However, there are clients who require other services beyond, personalized services. Every project begins with an audit, where what needs to be done is defined; website maintenance cost obviously varies according to the complexity and size of your website. Most of our clients enter the basic plan of ₹2999 a month. So don’t think twice, send us your information and we will do a free audit in which we will define the maintenance needs of your website.
Advantage # 1 of hiring website maintenance: saving time, time is money
All the time required to carry out website maintenance service is time that you can dedicate to researching the market, creating and implementing marketing and sales strategies, and in general, dedicating yourself to aspects of your business in which you can make improvements while You leave these types of activities to the developers who will carry them out faster and better. The work processes in your business will be more fluid and you will be able to delegate all web maintenance tasks to the specialist to be able to use your time as you see fit, in addition, you can be sure that he will do his job more effectively and efficiently.
Advantage # 2 of hiring website maintenance: saving money, better safe than sorry
Many times we tend to think that an immediate cost, even if it was high, does not imply future savings, and it is a big mistake. In the field of web maintenance, in particular, cheap is expensive.
A simple security error that you do not know how to solve can cause, for example, the entry of malware or any type of malicious software.
Something that could lead to the restructuring of an entire website and therefore a much higher cost. Due to unexpected technical problems, a form submit button or even the shopping cart may not work, and that translates into money that you are not earning. Don’t skimp on web maintenance, it is always better to pay 5 and that everything works well than to pay 2 and continually wonder when the next problem will appear.
Advantage # 3 of hiring web maintenance: having professional specialists
It is tedious to have to be searching in Google and comparing articles, asking people in forums, etc. about website maintenance problems, and more with the huge amount of information that circulates through the network of professional and non-professional people. The fact of being able to have a web maintenance specialist will solve any type of problem in a short time, and it will give you peace of mind and will avoid many problems that a priori you probably cannot solve.
It happens frequently not only that you need to speak with a specialist about a problem that has arisen but also to resolve any type of doubt or suggestion you have about your website. “-Hey, and if we changed this, what would it take? Would it be very complicated?
Is it something simple or does it need a lot of changes? Etc. All this a good developer solves it quickly without you having to read 20 tutorials and learn web design, and even so many times you will not know how to solve problems or doubts that a specialist thanks to his experience does it with ease. Therefore, zero stress. Your website maintenance specialist is ready and waiting for your questions about these issues.
Advantage # 4 of hiring web maintenance: update and introduction of improvements
Always having your website updated, with news, news, new content, new products or services … is something that apart from causing users to come back and know that you are getting new things, positively affects SEO positioning and will do your website much more susceptible to receiving traffic.
In addition to this, if you analyze your website and what happens within it, any change you want to make of the type that affects the functionality or design of the page will be much more comfortable if you entrust it to your maintenance specialist Web. – “Hey, I’ve noticed that users click here a lot, or they don’t like this page, etc”. For all changes to be made, a good specialist usually carries them out in a short time and effectively, without errors. Many times it happens that you find that they tell you “I have touched something that I do not know what it is and the page has fallen” or “this has stopped working, why?”, Or cases like that and that is when people usually give savings account in problems of having the support of a specialist.
How much does website maintenance cost India?
Maintenance is a budget item that many companies forget about, often because they think they can do it themselves. But this is the first time that we delete our home page by mistake, that we try to repair the site in a hurry and in vain, that we regret not having discussed this point with its provider and not have set up a maintenance contract.
How much does website maintenance cost in India per month? You will need to plan from ₹2999 per month for a maintenance/assistance service. This amount depends on the level of assistance desired and can reach several hundred or even thousands for websites requiring very rapid intervention, or many interventions per month (for an e-commerce site generating a lot of sales by example).
Some providers may offer you interventions in the form of assistance tickets, assistance on demand of some kind.
Does it pay more to go to cheap website maintenance or a more expensive one?
This is the million-dollar question, and the answer lies in the third criterion above: what and how much need does your website have to receive maintenance.
If you are thinking of hiring web maintenance services, ask yourself, for example, the following questions:
- Is my website very complex to maintain or is it simple?
- Does my website offer many products or services from the start?
- Is the life cycle of my products or services short or not?
- That is if you are going to add new products or services or renew your assortment more or less frequently.
- Do I plan to expand the portfolio of products/services or business lines in a short time? (which would entail creating new pages).
- Do I plan or plan to change or expand my strategies soon? (business strategy, pricing strategies, product, distribution, promotion).
In general, depending on how dynamic your business activity is and the number of changes and aspects to create, modify, or eliminate, you will have to go to a specialist with more or less experience and to whom you have to pay more, than If you are going to have a simple website with few changes where it would not compensate you to invest so much money in website maintenance.
If your website needs few changes or occasional changes, I also recommend hiring by the hour, although even so sometimes a good offer of a monthly budget is valuable. But always attending to the criteria that we have talked about in this article. And finally: always compare website maintenance costs in India and choose the one that best suits and suits your needs.
It is highly recommended that your digital business has adequate website maintenance cost India so that your website works correctly and is well optimized, something that will guarantee users that you are a professional company in which everything works perfectly, the changes you want to make are done effectively and efficiently, without errors, and in short, it will give you peace of mind, security, and greater added value as a company the better your specialists are. I hope you liked the article and have helped you to better choose how to hire a website maintenance service and how to choose the correct website maintenance cost in India.
If you liked this article, share it!